Vice Chancellor's Award for South-East Asian students
January 2020, September 2020 and January 2021
We are offering a Vice Chancellor’s Award (a £3,000 automatic tuition fee bursary) to South East Asia-domiciled applicants for full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate courses starting in January 2020, September 2020 and January 2021. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
- You must be domiciled in South East Asia (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, Singapore, the Philippines or Vietnam).
- You must be a self-financing student eligible to pay international tuition fees.
- This offer is applicable to the full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate degree programmes in January 2020, September 2020 and January 2021. The award will be applied pro rata to the following courses, resulting in the values outlined below:
- You will only receive the award for your first year of study.
- You must not have previously studied at Sheffield Hallam. If you have, visit our Alumni Scholarships page.
- Your fee cannot also be discounted by another arrangement such as a corporate contract or partnership discount.
- You may qualify for both an award and a scholarship but you will only be eligible to receive one of these offers. You would be able to accept the highest award or scholarship that you are offered.
- You must meet the entry requirements in your offer letter before you can enrol.
- If you are eligible for the award, you are still required to pay any relevant deposits and 50% of the remainder of the discounted fee before or at enrolment.
- All decisions on eligibility for these awards are at the University's discretion and are final.
You also have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship.