Study Abroad Scholarships
Study Abroad Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a Study Abroad international certificate course or international diploma in September 2019 and January 2020. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for dipolma or certificate courses.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
The closing date for applications for September 2019 is 31st May and 1 November for January 2020.
How do I apply?
To apply for a Study Abroad Scholarship, please follow these steps
- Apply for a Study Abroad international certificate course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our Study Abroad webpages.
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below.
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online by the closing date of 31st May 2019 for September 2019 intake or 1st November 2019 for January 2020 intake.
- Send your academic transcripts to email@example.com by 31st May 2018 for September 2019 start or 1st November 2019 for January 2020 start.
- You will be notified if you have been successful within a month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University's discretion and are final.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course.
- Have accepted an offer for a Study Abroad international certificate or international diploma course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips