Assumption University / NCUK Scholarship
We are pleased to offer a merit scholarship for Assumption University students who have completed NCUK's International Foundation Year and who are starting a full time undergraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University in September 2018.
This is a half fee (50% tuition fee waiver) scholarship for each year of their undergraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
How do I apply?
To apply for an Assumption University Scholarship, please follow these steps:
- Apply for an undergraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University via ABAC Study Abroad Centre email@example.com
- To see our full list of courses, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online. The application form will be available online soon. Please visit this page for updated information.
- This will be a competitive process. You will submit an application form which will then be reviewed by a scholarship panel
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Have completed NCUK's International Foundation Year at Assumption University
- Be a self funding student from Assumption University
- Meet the requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University for September 2018 entry
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
You are not eligible to apply for the scholarship if you are receiving funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider.