The Business School are offering 15 Dean’s Scholarships, of £6,000 each, for those wishing to study our BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up) starting in September 2017.
Why study BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up)?
- Gain an international perspective on the strategic role of the fast-paced leisure industry
- Explore the strategic role of the leisure sector at both a community and global level
- Learn the management aspects of event planning which will place you at the forefront of one of the world’s fastest growing sectors
- Experience the challenges of leisure management policy and planning with a research project supported by a personal tutor
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- be a home, international or a European Union fee paying student
- receive an offer (and meet any conditions) for the courses, BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up)
- be self-funding your studies
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution
When is the deadline to apply for the Dean's Scholarship?
31 August 2017
How do I apply for the course and scholarship?
Please email email@example.com to request an application form for the course and the Dean’s Scholarship.
What information do I need to apply for a scholarship?
To apply for the Dean’s Scholarship, answer the question 'Why do you have a passion for Events and Leisure Management?' (250 word limit)