Events and leisure management Dean's scholarship
The Business School are offering 15 Dean’s Scholarships of £6,000 each for BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up) in September 2020.
Why study BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up)?
- Gain an international perspective on the strategic role of the fast-paced leisure industry
- Explore the strategic role of the leisure sector at both a community and global level
- Learn the management aspects of event planning which will place you at the forefront of one of the world’s fastest growing sectors
- Experience the challenges of leisure management policy and planning with a research project supported by a personal tutor
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Receive an offer (and meet any conditions) for the courses, BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up)
- Be self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
When is the deadline to apply for the Dean's Scholarship?
31 August 2020
How do I apply for the scholarship?
To apply for the Dean’s Scholarship you need to write about why you have a passion for Events and Leisure Management and your response must be 250 words or less.
Please email your statement
Why do you have a passion for Events and Leisure Management?
to email@example.com in order to apply for the scholarship.