Vice Chancellors Award for EU students
We are offering a Vice Chancellor’s Award (a £3,000 automatic tuition fee bursary) to applicants domiciled in the EU, other EEA countries or Switzerland, for full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate courses starting in September 2021 and January 2022. Terms and conditions apply. You can browse all of our courses on our online prospectus. If you have any questions, visit our country pages.
Terms and conditions
- You must be domiciled in the European Union, other European Economic Area countries or Switzerland.
- You must be a self-financing student eligible to pay international tuition fees.
- The £3,000 automatic tuition fee bursary is applicable to full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate degree programmes starting in September 2021 and January 2022.
- The award will be applied pro rata to the following courses, resulting in the values outlined below:
- You will only receive the award for your first year of study.
- You must not have previously studied at Sheffield Hallam. If you have, visit our Alumni Scholarships page.
- Your fee cannot also be discounted by another arrangement such as a corporate contract or partnership discount.
- You may qualify for both an award and a scholarship but you will only be eligible to receive one of these offers. You would be able to accept the highest award or scholarship that you are offered.
- You must meet the entry requirements in your offer letter before you can enrol.
- If you are eligible for the award, you are still required to pay any relevant deposits and 50% of the remainder of the discounted fee before or at enrolment.
- All decisions on eligibility for these awards are at the University's discretion and are final.
You also have the opportunity to apply for a Transform Together Scholarship.