Meet and Greet desk
A virtual meet & greet desk will be available to help you with any questions you may have while you are preparing to start your studies. You can contact us 9am – 5pm BST every workday between the following dates:
Monday 7 September – Friday 2 October 2020
Please fill in this Virtual Meet and Greet form to receive the secure link to our Virtual Meet & Greet Desk, and to provide details of your accommodation and quarantine arrangements on arrival.
Our usual meet & greet desk for international students will open on campus to provide support with any immediate enquiries on arrival from 9am – 6pm BST on the following dates:
Saturday 19 – Friday 25 September 2020
The desk will be in the Charles Street Building, City Campus, Sheffield, S1 1WB.
If you plan to arrive later than 25 September
• If you arrive later than 25 September, you will miss most of the welcoming support at the start of the academic year.
• You must still enrol online and engage with teaching and support sessions online while you are preparing to travel.
• You must tell us when you plan arrive in Sheffield by filling in the Virtual Meet and Greet form.
• If you need to self-quarantine on arrival, you must submit your arrival details on the Virtual Meet and Greet form at least 7 days before your arrival date.
• Please contact the Virtual Meet & Greet Desk for guidance about your next steps. If you arrive after 2 October, please attend a drop-in session with an international student adviser.