Meet and Greet desk
A virtual meet & greet desk will be available to help you with any questions you may have while you are preparing to start your studies. You can contact us every workday between the following times and dates:
Monday 5 October – Friday 30 October 2020
12pm – 2pm (UK Time)
Please fill in this Virtual Meet and Greet form to receive the secure link to our Virtual Meet & Greet Desk, and to provide details of your accommodation and quarantine arrangements on arrival.
Our usual meet & greet desk for international students will open on campus to provide support with any immediate enquiries upon arrival. This service is available to students who do not need to self-quarantine or those who have finished their quarantine period. The desk will be open 9am – 5pm BST on the following dates:
Monday 21 – Friday 25 September 2020
The desk will be in the Charles Street Building, City Campus, Sheffield, S1 1WB.
If you plan to arrive later than 25 September
• If you arrive later than 25 September, you will miss most of the welcoming support at the start of the academic year.
• You must still enrol online and engage with teaching and support sessions online while you are preparing to travel.
• You must tell us when you plan arrive in Sheffield by filling in the Virtual Meet and Greet form.
• If you need to self-quarantine on arrival, you must submit your arrival details on the Virtual Meet and Greet form at least 7 days before your arrival date.
• Please contact the Virtual Meet & Greet Desk for guidance about your next steps.