Enrolment Guidance for International Students
All our students are required to enrol. This is where you form a contract with the University and accept its terms and conditions. By doing so you become a member of the University and have full access to its facilities and resources.
Enrolment is completed online. Please follow this step by step guidance:
- You will receive your unconditional offer of a place at the University. You will need to accept this offer.
- You will then receive an email inviting you to enrol at Sheffield Hallam.
- Save the email as it contains important information.
- No email? Contact the Enrolment Helpline – details below.
- You must pay 50% of your fee. You cannot enrol until the payment has cleared. Find out how you can pay here.
- The email will also provide instructions to activate your student account. A guide to help you set this can be found here.
- When you have activated your student account, you are ready to enrol. To do this, use the link provided in your saved email.
- Please enrol before your course starts – you do not need to wait.
- You can enrol before you arrive in the UK. There will an enrolment task. You may be required to upload immigration documents, and you will need to agree to have your immigration documents checked after you arrive in the UK. This will be arranged for a later date and you will receive further notification about this.
- If you have any other questions about enrolment, please see our Enrolment FAQs page on MyHallam.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 44 (0) 114 478 1478