TAR UC and Sheffield Hallam have developed a range of dual award programmes which enable you to graduate with an internationally recognised UK degree that will enhance your Malaysian qualification and employability.
Why chose our dual award degree?
- At Sheffield Hallam, we have more than 15 years of experience in teaching and supporting TAR UC students throughout their studies.
- Academics at Sheffield Hallam are experts in their subject areas with industry and academic experience so your learning is up-to-date and relevant.
- The experience of being taught by UK-based academics, both in Malaysia and Sheffield, will help you to develop an international perspective on your subject area.
- Three months living in the UK will improve your English language skills and understanding of another culture which will be invaluable for your career.
- You will graduate with two degree certificates. A degree certificate from Sheffield Hallam and a degree certificate from TAR UC.
- Our strong focus on employability means we have excellent rates of graduate employment with 94% of our graduates in work or further study within six months. (HESA 2013).
What courses are available?
TAR UC students studying the following degrees have the opportunity to enrol on the dual award programme. On successful completion of both awards, you will graduate with the named TAR UC degree and Sheffield Hallam degree.
|TAR UC degree||Sheffield Hallam degree|
|Bachelor of Corporate Administration (Hons)||BSc (Hons) Corporate Administration and Management|
|Bachelor of Business (Hons) in Marketing||BSc (Hons) Marketing Management|
|Bachelor of Retail Management (Hons)||BSc (Hons) Retail Management|
|Bachelor of Construction Management and Economics (Hons)||BSc (Hons) International Construction Management and Economics|
|Bachelor of Public Relations (Hons)||BA (Hons) International Public Relations|
|BSc International Real Estate Management||BSc (Hons) International Real Estate Management|