Skip to content

How to apply

To gain a UK degree as part of your studies at TAR UC you can secure your place by registering your interest on the TAR UC intranet.

Follow the TAR UC-Sheffield Hallam University Dual Award with One Semester Study Abroad link to do this. Log on here https://web3.tarc.edu.my/v1/login/loginf.asp

If you have any questions about the Dual Award, please see our frequently asked questions or email seaoffice@shu.ac.uk or call +603 5631 1328.

Share this page

Cancel event

Are you sure you want to cancel your place on Saturday 12 November?