We offer contract research, consultancy and training in a variety of analytical fields.
Led by Professor Malcolm Clench – a world renowned expert in analytical sciences – our team provides services applicable to researchers and laboratory staff in the food, pharmaceutical and healthcare technology sectors.
Our services include
- accurate mass measurement
- determination of molecular structure
- molecular mass of biopolymers
- synthetic polymer analysis
- trace metal analysis
- qualitative analysis of volatile and non-volatile organic compounds
- drug analysis
- drug metabolite analysis
- agrochemical analysis
Please see our equipment page for details about our instrumentation.
Chemical quantitation and identification
We have extensive equipment and expertise that are frequently accessed by research, public sector and commercial clients. We can offer a range of non-coupled and MS coupled techniques including
- GC, GC-MS
- ICP-MS and ICP-OES
- LC-MS, LC-MS/MS and nano-LC-MS
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
- HPLC and Diode Array HPLC
Using our recently acquired NMR system, we can also provide structural analysis of molecules. This can be carried out by proton-NMR, carbon-13 NMR or phosphorus-31 NMR spectroscopy.
All analysis can be charged on a per sample or per hour of instrument time basis.