Practical training courses
We offer short and long-term training courses on the variety of instrumentation and techniques currently used in the centre.
Courses and training programmes can
- be tailored to your specific requirements
- cover single or multiple techniques or instrumentation
- provide practical training for individuals or groups
- be purely practical, or can also involve taught sessions regarding the theory behind the techniques
We've previously delivered courses on
- techniques for the analysis of and bioremediation of soil impacted by crude oil – included sample extraction procedures for hydrocarbons, gas chromatography, statistical analysis and microbiological techniques for monitoring bioremediation
- molecular biology techniques – included cell culture, DNA extraction methods, PCR, real time PCR and data analysis
- flow cytometry – included theory behind flow cytometry, cell cycling and apoptosis
Please contact us to find out more.