National Benchmarking Service
To manage the survey development, data processing, analysis, benchmark calculations, and reporting for the National Benchmarking Service.
- To manage the survey development, data processing, analysis, benchmark calculations, and reporting for the National Benchmarking Service
- Work with Sport England to refine and develop the existing survey methodology and guidance
- Recalculate performance benchmarks annually based on the performance information received during the course of each year
- The development of the measurement tools
- Processing and analysis of performance / catchment data
- Production of centre reports
- Annual recalculation of benchmarks
- Working with the NBS administrator and also possibly a market research company / companies around user survey fieldwork / data collection
By providing critical data on the performance of a leisure facility, the National Benchmarking Service helps sites benchmark how good they are for a range of indicators against industry standards, to better understand how efficient and effective they are. The NBS allows facilities to identify where they can improve standards and find out who the industry leaders are in certain aspects of service delivery, then learn from them.
October 2011 - July 2013