We can provide bespoke online or paper-based surveys.
- print questionnaires in-house
- organise the assembly and despatch of survey packs, including a covering letter, survey and pre-paid return envelope
- code response labels so responses can be tracked back to the respondent groups – essential for monitoring response rates and identifying subjects who may require a reminder
Our two high-speed, high-volume scanning stations can convert paper surveys into electronic format, validated by trained operatives, which write directly to database files. For one County Sport Partnership, we processed over 25,000 surveys in a fortnight.
We have a secure online portal for the creation of online surveys. Surveys can be designed to incorporate company branding, colours and logos to ensure your survey looks authentic.
The key benefit of online survey packages is that they can automate routing through the questionnaire. For example, questions applicable to certain individuals might only be asked once respondents have responded to 'filter' questions. This approach is slightly more flexible than paper-based surveys where all questions are included, ensures the surveys are user-friendly, and allows clients to go into more detail on items of specific interest.
We offer a start to finish service, including
- design – working with you to develop focussed questions that meet the aims and objectives of the research
- distribution – we can distribute the survey either via a web link in a direct email, or through more sophisticated links with existing databases
- capture – all survey responses are captured in the system and can be converted into Excel or SPSS file format
- monitoring – we can provide 'real time' updates on survey completions and interim results to help you meet response targets
- cleaning – following the completion of the survey, we would undertake a full validation and 'cleaning' of the data, ready for evaluation
- analysis, interpretation, reporting and presentation of results