With our combination of academic and first-hand industry experience, we're in a unique position to improve industry practice in a practical and accessible way.
We can develop bespoke training programmes, events and seminars to help you
- enhance staff skills
- make better use of available data
- plug knowledge gaps in areas where you have little or no industry experience
We can provide
- training programmes – previous examples include helping colleagues with little marketing experience understand how sport data can be used to improve service development, marketing communications and strategic planning
- short courses – such as marketing planning and communications
- project management training
We can also help you demonstrate the performance of your projects – typically advising on the collection of monitoring data, and often including monitoring data analysis in our evaluation reporting.
Plus our knowledge of strategic planning tools – such as the Active People Diagnostic, Active Places Power and Sport Market Segment Interactive – enables us to help you understand how the performance of your interventions can be improved.