Please note that due to the coronavirus outbreak it is advised that you regularly check the latest Government updates relating to Student Finance
Anyone can afford to go to university, no matter their circumstances.
You can apply for a Student Loan to pay for your tuition fees, and a Maintenance Loan to help with your living costs at university. You can find out more about applying for support on the Student Finance England website.
There are also grants and scholarships available; these provide financial support which you don’t have to repay. Details of Sheffield Hallam’s offer in this area can be found in the SHU Student Finance presentation.
To find out more about all things finance and financial support, please see the resources below. All information correct as of date of publishing (April 22 2020). Please check relevant governmental sites (Office for Students, UCAS or Student Finance England) for latest updates or changes that may affect your application to university.
- Student Finance (PDF, 327.7KB) - This how-to provides information about Student Finance for 2020/2021
- Take a look at our Student Finance playlist on Youtube for videos on university funding
- Videos about other university topics can be found in our YouTube playlists
- Fees and Funding at Sheffield Hallam University
- Student Finance England
- UNI4U at Home - more resources from Sheffield Hallam University