A virtual programme of activity for schools and colleges
UNI4U Online is our streamlined programme of activity, delivered virtually to your classroom.
Our team are able to deliver pre-recorded or live presentations to your students, with optional live Q&A, to fit around your teaching.
Below you'll find more information about the three types of sessions available within the UNI4U Online programme, including how to book.
We are committed to ensuring our content is accessible for all. If you require alternative versions of any resources, or more information on accessibility and support, please contact us at email@example.com
Higher Education Sessions
These recorded or live workshops are suitable for post-16 students and are followed up with an optional live Q&A. Sessions include 'UCAS Course Search' and 'Student Finance'. For the full programme of available activity, download our Activity Menu. (PDF, 66.3KB)
To book one of our virtual delivery sessions, please use the Online Booking Form. We will then be in touch to discuss and finalise details to provide a quality offer for you and your students.
Subject Specific Sessions
We have a number of subject-specific sessions which can be delivered as pre-recorded or live content, with an optional Q&A and are suitable for both pre and post 16 audiences. To find out more or to book a session, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Me and My Degree - Me & My Degree is an interactive 20-30 minute session designed for students to engage with an alumni or role model from who studied at University. The session allows students to consider relevant pathways and careers.
- UNIfied Online- UNIfied Online is a joint collaborative project between The University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University. This project looks to provide information about Sheffield’s two universities, whilst showcasing the city of Sheffield as a fantastic city to live, work and study. The online course is split into 3 engaging core modules, followed by a quiz and evaluation to complete at the end. Visit our Unified Online pages.
- UNIfied Teacher Resource Pack - This brand new teacher pack builds on UNIfied Online to provide guidance on how to deliver the resources in the classroom. Teachers can use the example discussion topics to lead class discussions, group discussions or individual reflection opportunities. Furthermore, the pack includes worksheets that can be printed for students to complete as part of each module. These activities are designed to be flexible and can be adapted to the time available to you and your students. They are also perfect for tutor/form time or as a homework task. To request a teacher resource pack please fill out this form.
- Book Club - Our after school Book Club project aims to increase confidence in and enjoyment of reading. The sessions are also designed to develop soft skills such as confidence, team working and presentation. In early 2021 we are offering schools that fall into our target criteria FREE books and resources in order to either run a book club themselves or all the same resources PLUS 2 Sheffield Hallam University students to lead the club via Zoom. The book club project is for Y5 pupils and we are keen to work with schools whose pupils are below the national average in literacy.
- Role Models Project - This project aims to create opportunities for students in South Yorkshire to access role models from our current student body and alumni in multiple ways such as inspiring stories, case studies, assemblies. For information on how to become a role model, see our pages.
To learn more about any of these sessions, please email email@example.com