Team Hallam Performance Teams
Our performance teams strategy supports athletes through developing high-quality programmes and performance hubs.
We are offering a maximum of 5 performance awards for the academic year 2020/21.
In order to be considered for a Team Hallam Performance award a club/team should show All essential criteria along with as many desirables as possible. If more than 5 clubs/teams hit the essential criteria the final decision will then be assessed against the desirable criteria.
Successful teams must demonstrate all of the essential criteria.
- achieve position in top two levels of the BUCS competition structure in your sport
- demonstrate commitment to actioning yearly development plan
- 1st team 80% commitment/engagement to S&C
- excellent club mark status
- 100% of BUCs fixtures played
- 100% of club with memberships
Successful teams must demonstrate as many of the desirable criteria as possible.
- partnered with top level club to include performance pathway
- coach to have a Level 3 or level 2 with international experience
- shared Coaching Team with Partner Club
- a coach must be available for fixtures
- commitment from coaching team and committee to support recruitment
- must have a second team, whether in BUCS or a Competitive league
- performance consistency (30 BUCS points for 2 years)
- train and compete in a quality facility
Performance teams receive additional benefits through an extensive programme which includes:
- strength and conditioning
- physiotherapy and quality coached sessions
- performance nutrition support
- performance psychology support
- performance lifestyle support
- performance analysis team support
premier facilities for training and fixtures
- proactive recruitment
- holistic athlete development through workshops and courses
Phone 0114 225 3000