Postgraduate fees and funding
- Tuition fees vary depending on the course you choose
- The government introduced a postgraduate loans system in 2016. For the academic year 2017/18 - you could receive up to £10,280
- For the academic year 2017/18 you could receive a progression scholarship of 25% if you have studied with us before and graduated in the last three academic years
- For the academic year 2017/18 you could receive a progression scholarship of 10% if you have studied with us before and graduated more than three academic years ago
- Our financial support team can offer plenty of advice on finance
- The average salary for a Hallam postgraduate is almost £13,000 more than those with a first-class undergraduate degree
We offer 200 postgraduate courses across 34 subjects and fees vary depending on which course you choose to study.
You can find individual course fees on our online prospectus under each course entry.
We are a not-for-profit organisation, so your tuition fees contribute to the investments we continue to make for your student experience, from teaching spaces and study resources to relaxing cafes and sports facilities.
We want your time at university to be as stress-free as possible. Our financial support team can offer plenty of information and advice, and our Students Union Advice Centre is also on hand to offer independent advice and guidance on all things student finance. Should you run into any difficulties while you're with us, we'll assist you in finding the right help for you.