Affordable accommodation in the city centre
Living in halls of residence is great fun and one of the best ways to meet other students. When applying through Sheffield Hallam you can benefit from:
- A choice of 15 different properties, varying in price and facilities, all within walking distance of both campuses
- No hidden costs with bills fully inclusive.
- A guaranteed room offer in one of our halls with other Hallam students
- A quick, easy and flexible application process with no obligation to accept any room offered
- Access to various support services both in halls of residence and from the University
We'll make you a room offer as soon as your course offer status is Unconditional Firm (UF).
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date with all things accommodation.
Sheffield Hallam University managed residence (Charlotte Court) complies with the regulations set by the Universities UK (UUK) code of practice and our partners are covered by the Accreditation Network UK ANUK or are accredited by the snug scheme.