How to apply
- Check which course you want to apply for using the online prospectus, for example Pre-sessional English for Academic Purposes.
- Complete the application process (this can be found at the end of each online prospectus course description)
- If you would like us to arrange your accommodation, please visit the accommodation web pages.
What happens next?
- We'll process your form within five working days of receiving it.
- We'll then send you a confirmation letter – including information about your first day – which you can use to support visa or sponsorship applications.
- We'll also send you a University campus map.
Visit our international pages for lots of other useful information including entry clearance and visas.
Please note – you don't apply for the University English Scheme until you are enrolled on a degree with us.