Qualified social worker and AMHP
Stage 2 Practice Educator
Pg Cert Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
Specialist areas of interest
Mental Health, Homelessness, Law, Anti-Discriminatory Practice and Diversity
Social Work, Law and Mental Health
BA Social Work, MA Social Work, ANSW, CYPF, YCW.
Course leader for AMHP, BIA and Foundations for Specialist Mental Health
- AMHP Practice
- Mental Health Law and Policy
- Social Work Law
- Policy and Practice
- Integrating the Science of Nursing and Social Work
- Law and Policy for Social Work
- Best interests Assessor
- Foundations in Specialist Mental Health Practice
- Applied Adult Social Work Law
Chapter 16 - Anti-Discriminatory Practice in Deacon, L., & Macdonald, S. (2017). Social work theory and practice . London: Sage.
External Examiner for Robert Gordon University - Blended Learning BA Social Work.
Evaluating integrating wargaming techniques into learning about complex multi-agency situations