Francis has been teaching in the University sector for nearly 20 years following several years work experience in the Hospitality industry. He teaches International Business to a range of different student groups and he has taught in several European countries, including the Netherlands, Spain and Italy. Francis is involved in International student recruitment and he has successfully completed assignments in countries such as China and India. Francis is the Course Leader of the MSc in International Business Management and he has a research interest in Global Leadership.
- 2001: MPhil Management, University of Manchester, United Kingdom
- 1994: MSc International Business, University of Manchester, United Kingdom
- 1993: BA Business Studies, University of Central Lancashire, United Kingdom
Internal Leadership position with external engagement
- 2013 to 2016: , Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
- 2013 to 2014: , Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
- 2011 to 2014: , Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
Member of professional body
- 2013: , Chartered Management Institute (CMI), United Kingdom
New cutting edge programme design
- 2016: , Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
Organiser of a conference stream
- 2014: , Chartered Management Institute (CMI), United Kingdom
Sheffield Business School
Gray, F. (2014). The MBA and the corporate: an enigmatic partnership! Management Compass, 33-35.
Gray, F., & Starkey, M. (2018). International Strategic Management. (1). Cengage Learning EMEA.
Gray, F. (2018). Globalisation of supermarket industry.
Gray, F. (2013). Managers could err while exchanging business cards.