- 2011: Post Graduate Certificate in Education, Learning and Teaching, Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
- 2004: Master of Business Administration, Business Studies, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom
- 1991: MA Theatre and Film, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom
- 1989: BA History of Design and the Visual Arts, Staffordshire University
- 2011 to date: Doctorate of Business Administration, Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
Department of Service Sector Management
Sheffield Business School
Whiteside, I. (2019). The Workhouse, Southwell; a family day out? Presented at: The Thrill of the Dark: Heritages of Fear, Fascination and Fantasy, Birmingham
Whiteside, I. (2017). Using stories to create visitor experience.
Whiteside, I. (2014). Researching Attendee Experience.