- Counterculture in the countryside: rave and rebellion
- Mythological Search Engine MuSE Artists Collective with Chantal Powell and C.S.T Rogers
2022 Wales Venice 10 Fellowship and Commission Programme with Artes Mundi & Arts Council Wales
2021 A Strange Kind of Knowing, Arusha Gallery London, and Haarlem Artspace Wirksworth.
2021 Pleasure Ground Residency Ama Josephine Budge, Adam Moore & Verity Birt, Ingestre Orangery
2020 re:rural-four contemporary artists un-learn and re-imagine the rural, Annalee Davis, Feral Practice, Deirdre O’Mahony, Pauline Woolley. Haarlem Artspace.
2019 Fieldwork, Fourthland, Tazelaar Stevenson, Michael Page, David Steans, speakers Glennie Kindred, Helen Jukes, Mary Wiltshire, Dr Chris Thornhill, Penny Newell. Haarlem Artspace.
2019 Something Unusual On Cicchetti Community Event, curated by Lera Berest, Liv Punnett & Daniela Hediger. Venice Biennial, Dorsoduro, 943, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
2019 Collectivism Residency Haarlem Artspace Derbyshire.
2018 Where Rock & Hard Place Meet, Victoria Lucas, Haarlem Artspace, Wirksworth Festival.
2017 Internal Nebular, Dorothy Cross, Alastair Mackie and Liz Orton. Haarlem Artspace Exhibition (Guardian Guide Editors Pick 15/09/2017).
2017 Print and Works on Paper, Bronwen Sleigh, Joan Ainley, Beth Bowie and Geoff Diego Litherland. Mercia Wirksworth
Member of The Climate History Network / Member of the Higher Education Academy / Member of The New Centre for Research & Practice / Member Culture Action Europe
PRESS, PUBLICATIONS & CONFERENCES
• Ellen Wilkinson, 27/01/2022, Now Showing: This month’s must-see exhibitions and events, a-n The Artists Information Company, https://www.a-n.co.uk/news/now-showing-this-months-must-see-exhibitions-and-events-2/
• Alexander Clarke, 17/12/21 Primordial Whispers at Arusha Gallery, Trebuchet Magazine, https://bit.ly/3uTz7no
• Anna Souter, 28/09/2020 RE: RURAL, The learned Pig Magazine, https://bit.ly/3rVSkms
• Jonathan Jones, 2019/09/2020, Guardian Review for re-rural https://bit.ly/3I04HUk
• Alice Fisher, 19/09/2020, Wild plants of Barbados illustrated on plantation ledgers – in pictures, The Observer Magazine, https://bit.ly/3JyTevj
• Sara Jaspan, 26/02/2018 Exploring PAPER with Olivia Punnett, The Fourdrinier, https://bit.ly/3LIsj2e
Collaborators and sponsors
- Artes Mundi https://artesmundi.org
- Haarlem Artspace https://haarlemartspace.co.uk