Zuwaina Aladawi MBA
I am a committed senior lecturer with over thirteen years of experience at leading UK academic institutions teaching students from various social and cultural backgrounds, possessing excellent and effective teaching methods that promote a stimulating learning environment. In addition, I have supervised masters students for course such as MSc Information Management, and in the topic of Information Systems and Science & Forensic Acounting.
My primary interest is in systems ideas and the application of soft approaches to tackle unstructured problems. My research interests are in knowledge management, education and professional development, social innovation, and e-CRM. I also worked in industry as analyst programmer in a leading international IT company.
Currently, I am the recruitment leader for international business top-ups, and work abroad under the Sheffield Hallam University Hong Kong programme. I constantly research to keep up-to-date with my subject areas and curriculum current.
Undergraduate teaching interests
- Business analysis
- Creating effective information systems
- Strategic management of information systems
- Management of information systems
Postgraduate teaching interests
- Information management
- Change management and leadership
- 2012: Fellow - Higher Education Academy, Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
- 2001: Master of Business Administration, Leeds Beckett University
- 1999: BA Information Management, University of Abertay Dundee
- 1999: Bachelor of Arts, Computer Science, Ajman University, UAE, United Arab Emirates
Member of professional body
- 2012: , Higher Education Academy (HEA)
- 2008: , British Computer Society (BCS)
Sheffield Business School
Business Operations and Systems