About the course
Help to Grow: Management is an executive development course designed to enhance your ability to lead the growth of your business.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to produce a growth plan to achieve your business’ potential.
The course is built around a practical curriculum which features:
- Eight facilitated online 2-hour sessions
- Four practical and interactive case study workshops
- 10 hours of one-to-one personalised support from a mentor, to develop your business growth plan
- Eight hours of peer networking, including peer group calls that give you the opportunity to share experiences with a small group of other small business leaders
- Access to the Alumni Programme featuring events with inspirational speakers, business clinics and networking events
You’ll cover key areas of leadership including: strategy and innovation • building vision and brand • adopting digital technology • growing national and international markets • engaging and inspiring teams • adopting responsible business practices • leading for high performance • creating customer value • financial management •
Find out more about our business experts