The vast majority of our modules are open to self-funding students - please refer to individual module descriptions for further details.
If you are paying your own fees and your annual tuition fee is more than £200, you can pay by instalments. If your fees are £200 or under, you must pay the full amount when you receive the invoice.
Find out more on how to pay.
We also accept applications from individuals who are having their place sponsored by an employer, government or other professional body. For such applications the University requires a letter of authority from the sponsor. On receipt, the University will invoice the sponsor direct. We need a new letter at the start of each year and it should contain the following details:
- Students name, course and academic year
- The amount of fees they have agreed to pay (ie 100%)
- The company name, address, telephone number and authorised signature
- The invoice address, e-mail address and any purchase order number
This should be sent to Sheffield Hallam University, Floor 5, Oneleven Building, Sheffield S1 1WB or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Education England funding
If you are a student on a pre-registration health professional training course you may be eligible to apply for the NHS Bursary Scheme.
For more information, see the latest guidance from Health Education England.
Workforce Development Funding / Workforce Transformation Funding / CPD Funding
Subject to eligibility, if you are a non-medical NHS professional working in the appropriate region, you may be eligible for:
Workforce Development / Workforce Transformation Funding, or CPD Funding
Please contact the Education Lead for your organisation to discuss options
For further information you can also contact:
You can complete and submit this form as follows
- Download the document and save it to your desktop or personal folders. If you're using a Mac make sure you open it with Adobe Reader, not Preview. Complete the form by typing into the boxes, then re-save and email the file as an attachment to email@example.com. In the subject heading state the full title of the course of module you are applying for.