Our placements provide your business with cost-effective, skilled temporary staff on a flexible basis. You can hire our work-ready students for projects of 120 hours up to a full year. They're a great way to get extra support for your organisation.
What are work placements?
A placement is a flexible period of work experience, usually undertaken by students while studying for their degree.
- Short placements team you up with a student, free of charge, for 120 hours.
- Sandwich placements last between 24-48 weeks, with students joining you between their second and third year of study.
- Applied projects link you with a group of students who work mainly on campus, but complete a specific project for your business.
- Virtual placements allow your students to work remotely.
What are the benefits?
Placements are a great way to
- strengthen your team without committing to permanent contracts
- gain fresh perspectives for your business
- complete projects without using your core resources
- meet potential full-time recruits
Our dedicated support team will work with you every step of the way. They’ll ensure that you find a placement student that suits your business and gets great results.