The University has transitioned to a remote working pattern in line with current government guidelines to fight the Coronavirus. We will therefore not be able to collect correspondence sent via post. Where possible we ask that you contact us at DPO@shu.ac.uk.
- If you would like to request copies of your personal data held by the University please see our info about SARs (a subject access request)
- If you would like to exercise your other rights (e.g. to have inaccurate data rectified, to restrict or object to processing) please contact our Data Protection Officer.
You should also contact the Data Protection Officer if:
- you have a query about how your data is used by the University
- you would like to report a data security breach (e.g. if you think your personal data has been lost or disclosed inappropriately)
- you would like to complain about how the University has used your personal data
Data Protection Officer
Telephone: 0114 225 5555