- 2016: Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (SFHEA), Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
- 2012: Post Graduate Certificate in Professional Business practice, Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
- 1992: Bar Vocational Course (Barrister), Other, United Kingdom
- 1990: Diploma in Consumer Affairs, Other, United Kingdom
- 1988: LL.B (Hons), Other, United Kingdom
CPD/ Attendance at annual conferences
- 2016: , Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
Developing CPD activities or exec ed programs
- 2015 to 2016: , Chartered Association of Business Schools, United Kingdom
Head of Recruitment
Department of Management
Sheffield Business School
Heaton, C. (2007). Reviewing Legal Education - What do we want from our future lawyers and how do we get it? The Delhi Law Review, 28-29.
Heaton, C. (1996). Legal Skills and Clinical legal Education - a study of undergraduate law school practice. The Law Teacher, 3 (1).
Heaton, C. (2017). From Gangs to Human Traffiking-How embedding ‘Clinic’ In Business Schools can impact on Social Justice in the Community.
Heaton, C. (2014). Clinic for Everyone, Integration of Clinic into the Law Curriculum: Nottingham Law School - A Case Study.
Heaton, C. (2012). 42 Placements On.
Heaton, C. (2009). Work Experience or Work-based Learning.
Heaton, C. (2008). Extending Clinical legal education into legal practice.
Heaton, C. (2006). Embedding Employability', Legal education through mooting and clinical legal education.
Heaton, C. (2005). Reviewing Legal Education - what do we want from our lawyers and how will we get it?
Heaton, C. (2012). Review of The Global Clinical Movement Educating lawyers for Social Justice - The Law Teacher.