Senior Research and Innovation Administrator
Emerald joined the Centre for Regional Economic and Social Research (CRESR) as a Senior Research and Innovation Administrator in July 2022, moving from the Health Research Institute (HRI). Prior to joining Sheffield Hallam, she worked in project, customer, and supply chain support in the medical and aerospace engineering industry.
Emerald is a Senior Research and Innovation Administrator within CRESR and is responsible for supporting project teams in the delivery of contract research and the day-to-day operation of the centre. Duties include:
- Supporting tender processing, project support, and project monitoring
- Event support, including the organisation and running of the CRESR Seminar Series alongside the academic leads, video editing as and when required
- Finance support (raising purchase orders, voucher ordering/administration, etc.)
- Communications & social media support
- Transcription administration (including converting and decrypting audio files)
- Organising interviews, surveys, and data entry
- Organising meetings and travel
- Formatting reports
Please contact Emerald if you require any information regarding any of the duties outlined above.