Gail joined the Centre for Regional Economic and Social Research (CRESR) as Research and Knowledge Exchange Manager in 2019, moving from the Materials and Engineering Research Institute (MERI). Prior to joining Sheffield Hallam University, Gail worked in IT for over 15 year providing project support, project planning and management.
Gail is the office manager at CRESR and is responsible for day to day operational management of Research and Business Development administration within the centre. Duties include:
- financial planning and monitoring of budgets
- contract management
- sales invoicing
- project monitoring and liaison
- management of CRESR processes including provision of management information to the wider University
- supporting tender processing and project delivery
Please contact Gail if you require any initial information on any of CRESR's projects or for more general information about the centre.
Social Sciences and Arts
- Centre for Regional Economic and Social Research