Current research projects
• Jones, G., and Norman, P. (2021). Predicting exercise after university: An application of the reasoned action approach across a significant life transition. Psychology, Health & Medicine, 1-12. DOI:10.1080/13548506.2021.1890160
• Jones, G., McIntosh, E., Brose, L., & Klonizakis, M. (2021). Participant experiences of a quit smoking attempt through either Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) methods or the use of an e-cigarette. Journal of Addiction Medicine. doi: 10.1097/ADM.0000000000000881
• Walker L., Dawson, S., Gascoyne, S., Hillison, E., Jonse, G., Wildbore, E., & Peckham E. (2023). Co-Producing a Physical Activity Intervention with and for people with Severe Mental Ill Health. Qualitative Research in Sport, Exercise and Health.
• Jones, G., Williams, S., & Longbon, K. (2022). Exploring the acceptability and feasibility of a whole school approach to physical activity in UK primary schools: A qualitative approach. BMC Public Health.
• Peckham, E., Tew, G., Lorimer, B., Bailey, L., Beeken, R., Cooper, C., Gascoyne, S., Gilbody, S., Jones, G., Machaczek, K., Traviss-Turner, G., Stubbs, B. (2023) Interventions to increase physical activity and reduce sedentary behaviour in severe mental ill health: how effective are they?’- a systematic review. Mental Health and Physical Activity (in press).
Selected research projects