Dr. Rondy de Silva is a Senior Lecturer in International Business at the Sheffield Business School and is also the course leader for the EPAS accredited MSc in International Business programme. She also holds the role of International Recruitment Manager. In her academic role Rondy specialises in subjects related to international business management which help build the links between theory and practice. Rondy is actively engaged in international business as part of the Sheffield Business School and supports international partnership development, student recruitment and university profile raising activities in India and the sub-continent.
Rondy's research specialisms are in transnational entrepreneurship, institutions and institutional Voids in emerging markets.
- 2016: Doctorate of Business Administration, International Business, Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
- 2005: MA Political Communication, University of Sheffield
- 1993: Associate Teacher's Diploma, Other
- International Business
- International business, Economics and Entrpreneurship
- Partnership development
Department of Management
Sheffield Business School
2011 to present: Professional Skills in International Business, Managing International Business, Consultancy Projects, Dissertation Supervision, Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
Journal article: RONDY, R. (2015), 'How transnational entrepreneurs are responding to institutional voids: The case of Sri-Lankan transnational entrepreneurs', South Asian Journal of Management
Prize or best paper
- 2015: Best Conceptual Paper Award, Indian Institute of Management, Inde