- 2014: Holder of UK Regulations and Professional Integrity and Investment Risk and Taxation papers (CISI IAD), Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI)
- 2012: MA Risk Management, Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
- 2010: BA Accounting and Financial Management, Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
CPD/ Attendance at annual conferences
- 2015: , Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT)
Member of professional body
- 2012: Member of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments, Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI), United Kingdom
Professional body activity related to teaching
- 2012: Trainer for Investment Advice Diploma qualification, Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI), United Kingdom
- UK Regulation and Professional Integrity (CISI IAD)
- Maintain subject knowledge (FCA/PRA Regulation)
Department of Finance, Accounting and Business Systems
Sheffield Business School
Finance and Banking
Kemp, S., & Cookson, G. (2016). Comparative study of SHU and Botswana Accountancy College performance in relation to Learning, Teaching and Assessment.
Kemp, S. (2014). European Aspects of the Global Financial Crisis.