Congratulations to our Inspirational Teaching Awards winners 2015
Thursday 19 March 2015
Sheffield Business School is delighted to announce the winners of the University’s Inspirational Teaching Awards for 2015.
Students completing the Student Barometer were asked to name an inspirational teacher and/or someone who had made a similar contribution outside the classroom experience and explain how the individual had made a difference. The college winners will also be considered by a University Panel, alongside nominations from other colleges, for a Sheffield Hallam Inspirational Teachers Award.
The winners from our college are
Inspirational Teachers Award College Winners 2015
- Department of Service Sector Management - Paul Beresford, Jenny Cockill, Anna Hall, Stuart Hilland, Nick Jordan, Jane Tattersall and Ray Nolan
- Department of Management – Michelle Blackburn, Rachel Bower, Dr Ania deBerg, Liz Dempsey, Nigel Jones and Claire Taylor
- Department of Finance, Accounting and Business Systems – Professor John Joyce and Martin Roberts
Outstanding Student Support Award College Winners 2015
- Department of Service Sector Management – Paul Beresford
- Department of Management – Liz Dempsey
- Professional Services – Anne Henshaw
Professor Adrian Hopgood, Pro Vice-Chancellor and Dean of Sheffield Business School said, 'The annual Inspirational Teaching Awards provide us with a wonderful opportunity to recognise the excellent work our staff do.
'I am delighted that our students have nominated so many academic and professional services staff for the ITA and outstanding student support awards. This is a significant achievement for all nominated and is a direct result of the remarkable contribution our staff make in the lives of our students.
'The SBS Executive would like to thank and congratulate all staff nominated and the college winners.'