Fill skills gaps and get short-term support
Whether you are a small start-up business or a large global organisation, we can help you to recruit talent bespoke to your business needs.
By working with our diverse student pool and offering work placement opportunities, you can gain additional support and resource for your organisation whilst providing real-world industry experience.
We offer several work placement options, including:
• Short placements with a student or group of students - between 120 hours to 8 weeks as part of their studies, depending on the course
• Undergraduate Sandwich placements (or internships) - between 24 and 48 weeks, with students joining you between their second and third year of study from June to September
• Postgraduate placements - between 24 and 48 weeks with students who can join you either in January or September with many students with work experience and wish to gain industry-specific experience to their course type.
There is also a 2-year graduate work visa available for international students.
What are the benefits?
Hiring placement students is a great way to:
- strengthen your team without committing to permanent contracts
- gives you flexibility in your organisation to deliver projects you’ve had on hold due to capacity and resource
- gain fresh perspectives for your business and potentially new global perspectives
- complete projects without using your core resources
- meet potential future recruits
Our placement opportunities
We currently offer postgraduate placement opportunities in the following areas:
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Automation control and robotics
- Food, marketing and product development
- International business management, Global MBA
- International relations and global crises
- IT and big data
- Logistics and supply chain
- Real estate, construction and quantity surveying
- Tourism, hospitality and aviation
Our dedicated Employer Partnerships team will work with you to support the work placement opportunity, helping you find a placement student that suits your business needs.