Recruit our students and graduates
Recruit Sheffield Hallam students and graduates to your business
Sheffield Hallam students get real-world experience throughout their degree — so they're work-ready before they graduate.
Whether it's for a permanent position, temporary work or a specific project, we can help you find the right fit for your business.
You hire students and graduates through
- free online advertising — advertise to more than 37,000 current students and 12,000 graduates per year.
- Hallam Freelancers — access industry-trained students and graduates, available on a convenient freelance basis.
- internship schemes — get interns for your business.
- Venture Matrix — work with our students on specific projects.
- careers and recruitment fairs — reach a mass audience by exhibiting at fairs held throughout the year, including specific part-time events in October and February.
- Careers connect — hold selection events, interviews and assessment activities in our dedicated space.
Our students and graduates are highly sought after — 96% of our students in work or further study six months after graduating. They're recruited by organisations in every sector, including leading global employers such as IBM, BBC and Network Rail, as well as many start-ups and SMEs.
SMEs like Pricecheck offer students a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience of the workplace
Sheffield Doc/Fest is a world leading documentary festival, celebrating the art and business of documentary and all non-fiction storytelling.