Fill skills gaps and get short-term support with work placements
Work placements provide your business with cost-effective, highly-skilled temporary staff for periods of work experience. You can hire placement students for projects of 120 hours up to a full year. They're a great way to get extra support for your organisation.
There are a number of options available:
- Short placements team you up with a student, free of charge, for 120 hours.
- Sandwich placements last up to 48 weeks, with students joining you between their second and third year of study.
- Applied projects link you with a group of students who work mainly on campus, but complete a specific project for your business.
What are the benefits?
Hiring placement students is a great way to
- strengthen your team without committing to permanent contracts
- gain fresh perspectives for your business
- complete projects without using your core resources
- meet potential full-time recruits
Our dedicated support team will work with you every step of the way. They’ll ensure that you find a placement student that suits your business and gets great results.
Read our placement success stories below.
Our work placement students have helped Kitlocker become a market leader.
Hiring placement students helped Barnsley Council revolutionise its hospitality offer.
Pepsico hire placement students so they can create a trained, reliable graduate workforce.