Project Director: Ian Wilson
Project Duration: 2022-2023
Warm Home Prescription (WHP) works to find vulnerable people with health conditions made worse by the cold and gives them immediate, effective support by paying for the heating they need to keep their home at a healthy, warm, temperature.
In 2022, Energy Systems Catapult – supported by BP - commissioned CRESR as an evaluation partner to work with them to co-produce an evaluation of the Warm Homes Project. CRESR’s role has included:
- Developing a Theory of Change to inform the delivery of WHP and its evaluation.
- Scoping and designing the evaluation framework and methods; this included a literature review and commissioner consultations to establish the current evidence base as well as stakeholder views on methods of evaluation, standards of evidence and key outcomes to inform commissioning decisions.
- Supporting the data collection process.
- Informing and supporting access to secondary and administrative datasets.
- Reporting on the impact and value for money of the WHP project.