Transform Together Scholarships
Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2020–21. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
We are now accepting scholarship applications for courses starting in September 2020. The closing date for applications is 31 May 2020.
I have always wanted to study architecture since I was young. I applied for the Transform Together Scholarship and I was so happy when I received an email saying I had got the scholarship. It gave me the opportunity to study in the UK.
Adeline Tui, from Malaysia
How do I apply?
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for September 2020, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 31 May 2020
The Transform Together scholarship award from the university is a great honour, and with my experience at Sheffield Hallam, I have become more optimistic, determined, focused and gained better interpersonal skills.
Ifeyinwa Aniunoh, from Nigeria
MSc International Events and Conference Management
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- (postgraduate only) – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course
- (undergraduate only) – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
- be fully self-funding your studies. Please see our frequently asked questions if you are unsure if this applies to you
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study
- not have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship. See our frequently asked questions for more details
You are not eligible to apply if you
- are receiving full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- are applying to study a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution outside the UK, or
- have an offer for our International Foundation Programme in Art, Design and Media OR Business, Law and Social Sciences, OR Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
For more information
Please see our frequently asked questions.