Polymers in life sciences
By applying our experience and expertise in polymer analysis, we are able to obtain useful insights into polymer behaviour and suggest solutions to material or processing challenges.
We can offer
- synthesis of physical and chemically cross linked hydrogels
- synthesis of shape memory polymers
- development and characterisation of controlled/sustained release systems
- lab-scale manufacture of solid dosage formulations
- spectroscopic imaging of component distribution within formulations
- pharmaceutical patent litigation - data generation, analysis and reporting
This service can help
- create competitive advantage
- problem solving
- enhance new product development
We chose to work with MERI due to their extensive knowledge and experience in the materials sector. The result has seen a real partnership approach to developing new high-tech materials, ensuring we are at the forefront of the latest technologies. We consider their input as invaluable to our research process and wouldn't hesitate to work with them again on future projects.
Jonathan Foulkes, New Technologies Manager, Smith and Nephew Extruded Films