CIM PhD Research Opportunities
The Centre for Infrastructure Management has a number of research topics available for PhD projects in the structural concrete, structural steel, cementitious and non-cementitious materials, conservation of heritage structures, and energy efficiency infrastructure areas.
For instructions on how to apply, please email our direct student services on email@example.com
Below is a list of in progress or recently completed projects:
- Durability properties of Alkali-Activated Cementitious Materials.
- Development of high performance material nanocomposites for lightweight construction.
- Nanolime for the consolidation of calcareous substrates in heritage structures
- Durability of marine concrete.
- Microwave curing of concrete.
- Dimensional properties of alkali activated materials.
- Residual strength of bund walls with corroded tendons.