City Campus parking
There are several car parks close to our City Campus.
- The APCOA car park at The Moor - Sheffield is a five-minute walk from City Campus and is accessible from Eyre Street (whatthreewords reference: ///wipes.origin.leans). You can park there for just £5.50 when visiting us. Just scan your blue chip at Owen Level 5, Charles Street and Cantor Helpdesks at City Campus to claim the discount.
- NCP is currently offering a cheaper weekend rate, fixed at £2.50 per day. Please note, this is a limited-time offer. The NCP car parks at Hartshead Square and Furnival Gate are close to our City Campus. Check out the NCP app* for more details about their discounts. *Please note, Sheffield Hallam is not responsible for the content on external apps.
- The NCP car park at Solly Street is currently offering a daily rate of £4.50. Please use code HALLAMSOLLY1 in their app to register for this discount.
- Britannia Parking is available on Arundel Gate (Sheffield S1 2PN - it's best to use the Arundel Gate entrances as opposed to the entrance on Pond Street). Guests can book through Britannia Parking's website the day before your visit. Same day payments are not accepted. On the website, navigate to 'Book your space’, then scroll down to ‘Sheffield – Arundel Gate’ and follow the booking process. There are no special discounts for Britannia Parking.
- You can also make use of the Q-Park locations around the city centre. There are two nearby the the City Campus: Q-Park Sheffield Station on Turner Street (S2 4AA) and Q-Park Charles Street (S1 2NJ). There are no special discounts for Q-Park.
We will update this page to reflect all current parking arrangements and discounts as they become available. Costs shown above are accurate subject to the latest update on 23 January 2024. Please check individual websites for most up to date pricing.
For further local parking and travel advice, please visit the Sheffield City Council website.
Collegiate Campus parking
There are no car parks and extremely limited on-street parking near Collegiate Campus. We recommend parking in the city and walking or travelling by public transport to the campus.
Buses are frequent and take just 15 minutes. You can get the number 81, 82, 83, 85 or 88 directly to Collegiate Campus from Arundel Gate in the city centre.
Travel South Yorkshire provides more information about local buses.
For the majority of Open Days there are also special shuttle buses available to take you between campuses. Please check your guide for the individual events for further details.
Blue badge holders
If you're a blue badge holder, you can arrange parking at either campus by phoning us Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:30 and 16:30 on 0114 225 5555.
Sheffield Hallam University is not responsible for the content of external websites.