Contact us

Contact us

It is important that this publication scheme meets your needs. If you find the scheme difficult to understand, please let us know. We also welcome suggestions as to how our scheme might be improved. Any questions, comments or complaints about this scheme should be sent in writing to the publication scheme coordinator below.

Information Governance Team
City Campus
Howard Street
S1 1WB

If you have a complaint regarding your studies which does not relate to the Freedom of Information Act please visit the university's Appeals and Complaints web page.

If we are unable to resolve any complaint, you can complain to the Information Commissioner, the independent body which oversees the Freedom of Information Act.

Information Commissioner
Wycliffe House
Water Lane

Further information

More information about the Freedom of Information Act is available on the Information Commissioner's website.

Please note that Scotland has its own Freedom of Information Act and Information Commissioner. For more information, please see the Scottish Executive's website.

These organisations can also provide further information about the current legislation which governs the use of personal data.

Sheffield Hallam University is not responsible for the content of external websites