Our main psychology laboratory has dedicated software that allows you to run computerised experiments and analyse both quantitative and qualitative data.
We also have:
- advanced eye-tracking technology
- electroencephalograph (EEG) facilities
- a low-level vision laboratory
- an observation suite with three high-definition video cameras and microphones
- a portable neurofeedback machine
There's also space for more general purpose laboratory work such as running focus groups and one-to-one interviews.
And you'll have access to a number of other research facilities across the University, including soundproof and climate control rooms.