Department of Computing
College of Business, Technology and Engineering
– 2022. On-demand adaptation to operational stressors. Funded by HSSRC, Human Augmentation Fund. In partnership with Exeter University and the University of Chichester
– 2021. Enabling XR Enterprise. Funded by UKRI, UK Renewal Fund. In partnership with The Mary Rose Trust, Portsmouth Aspex Gallery, The D-Day Museum, and The Spinnaker Tower.
– 2021. Visual technologies to support naturalistic HCI in multiuser VR. Funded by Innovate UK, Knowledge Transfer Partnership fund.
– 2020. Dream. Innovate UK Audience of the Future fund. In partnership with the Royal Shakespear Company, Epic Games, and the Philharmonia Orchestra.
– 2019. XR4TE: Multi-user VR for communication and collaborative skills training in a military context. Funded by DSTL, R-Cloud Lot 4 fund. In partnership with QinetiQ.
– 2018. DentaSIM: VR for empathetic skills training in dentistry. Funded by theOral and Dental Trust, OHI PreViser Award. In partnership with Queen Mary University of London.
BSc. Computer Science for Games
BSc. Computer Games Technology
Fundamentals of Gameplay Programming
Programming 2D Games
Mobile Games & Augmented Reality
Virtual Reality Development