Current Research project :
1- Additive manufacturing of Thermally conductive composites, Feb 2024
2- Rapid prototyping of ceramic filters using negative additive manufacturing, Nov 2023
3- Preparation and fabrication of HPMC/PCL polymer-based drug delivery and release analysis, Oct 2022
Research Publications and Outputs:
• R. Unnikrishnan, J. Gardy, BF Spencer, R. Kurinjimala, A. Dey, V. Nekouie, Functionalisation of metallic powder for performance enhancement, Materials & Design, 211, 110900, 2022
• M. Pacella, V. Nekouie, A. Badiee, Surface engineering of ultra-hard polycrystalline structures using a nanosecond Yb fibre laser: Effect of process parameters on microstructure, hardness and surface finish, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 266, 311-328, 2019.
• G. Abeygunawardane-arachchige, V. Nekouie, Experimental and computational analysis of initiation and propagation of shear bands in bulk metallic glasses, Materials Research Express 6 (7), 075207, 2019.
• V. Nekouie, S. Doak, A. Roy, V.V. Silberschmidt, Experimental studies of shear bands in Zr-Cu metallic glass, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids 484, 40-48, 2018. [Impact Factor:4.45]
• L. Qian, F. Xu, K.T. Voisey, V. Nekouie, Z. Zhou, V.V. Silberschmidt, X. Hou, Incorporation and evolution of ZrO2 nano-particles in Pt-modified aluminide coating for high temperature applications, Surface and Coatings Technology, 311, 238-247, 2017.
• V. Nekouie, G. Abeygunawardane-arachchige, U. Kuhn, A. Roy, and V.V. Silberschmidt, Indentation-induced deformation localisation in Zr-based metallic glass, Journal of alloys and compounds, 2013.
• V. Nekouie, A. Roy, and V.V. Silberschmidt, Indentation study of mechanical behaviour of Zr-Cu-based metallic glass, Conference Series, APM, 2015.
• V. Nekouie, U. Kuhn, A. Roy and V.V. Silberschmidt, Quasi-static and dynamic deformation of Zr-based bulk metallic glass, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 451-55, 2013
Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC), AM-COE Ltd, Mantec Technical Ceramic, Lucideon Ltd, University of Sheffield, Henry Royce Institute, Loughborough University.