We are offering an automatic tuition bursary for students from selected regions, on courses starting in September 2023.
What you could get
Depending on where you live and what you are studying, you could get £1,500–£3,000 during your first year of study.
South Asia includes India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Nepal.
South East Asia includes Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, Singapore, the Philippines or Vietnam.
Fast track programmes
If you are on one of these fast track programmes, your award will be adjusted as follows:
Who can apply
To be eligible you must:
- live in the EU, EEA, Switzerland, India, Nigeria, and South East Asia
- be self-financing your tuition fees
- be entering a full-time taught postgraduate course
- be starting in September 2023
- be studying at Sheffield Hallam for the first time.
If you have studied with us before, visit our Alumni Scholarships page instead.
You can only receive one award or scholarship. If you apply for and are offered more than one, you will need to choose which award to accept.
How to apply
Vice-Chancellor's Awards are applied automatically and confirmed in your offer letter.
If you receive an award, you still need to:
- meet any academic conditions in your offer
- pay your deposits
- pay 50% of the discounted fee before you enrol.
For questions about Vice-Chancellor's Awards, please contact:
International Admissions Team